The original Giga crusher configuration with the tiny tanks and the strange die cast exhausts were somewhat short of the mark. After digging around and seeing what other people had been up to I decided to make some changes of my own. This is the original configuration.
This is the clone the “Wild Panther”. It is basically rubbish but I am trying to repair it. I am still waiting for a tank through eBay but this is what I have so far. The old tanks had leaking seals and were too small. I don;t think the pipes were helping the power of the engines or the sound for that matter.
I got the idea from this mod posted on the web. I have no idea where he got these exhausts, they do look awesome! His tanks are going to hit the wheels by the look of it. Mine will be mounted well out of the way. This is actually a poor design, the pipes are taking up valuable space inside the car. There is however an alternative if you can find the right plumbing!
This is just an awesome job of the exhaust system and motors, but still left in the sad old tanks!